Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ooo La La!

So, today I'm in the mood for some "over the top" GLAM! I need some flawless skin and dreamy eyes.

Look what I found on that external hard drive from 2007! These will do! Sometimes its just so great to go back and re-edit for whatever mood you're in.




Girls are cool, I love how comfortable they can be with each other.


Seriously, so typical





My favorite of the day!


Lovely, Lovely ladies.

I'm getting in the mood for my pin-up shoot in June!! Can't wait!

9 comments:

  1. Stunning work Kelley; lighting & post production is perfect!!!

    I'd have to agree with you on the favourite; #6 is just wonderful; you really nailed it there but I also love the feel of #5...very natural, good fun photo.

    Keep 'em coming,
    All the best to you,
    Glyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelley - excellent shots - love the lighting. These shots will definitely be moments to cherish.
    And for what its worth my favourite is #5!

    Best of luck
    Noel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you kind gentlemen! #5 is a special one to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kel-Love.....Love.....Love these images! You are such an inspiration! You are a lighting Goddess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you Kimmie!, You're my girl and greatest support!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelley, great set of images as has been said already. Glyn's right re: the lighting & PP being spot on. For me, my fav is #3 as I love the juxtaposition of the mood in poses by the two models.
    Regards,

    David

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent point, I love that! Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete